RCF L18P300 Low Frequency Transducer / Woofer
In production for over 10 years, the L18P300 is an industry standard.
The very strong magnetic unit, with 15mm thick plates and specially designed suspensions ensure an excellent control of amplitude of over +/- 12millimeters. The special cooling system with forced air ventilation offer a great heat dissipation and the minimum levels of power compression available on the market. Voice coil construction, suspensions and cone materials are upgraded in order to withstand up to a Kilowatt RMS power.
• 4-inch, fiberglass inside/outside copper voice coil
• 2000W continuous program power handling
• 97 dB Sensitivity
• 35 Hz – 1.5 kHz Frequency range
• Forced air ventilation and 15mm top plate for minimum power compression
• Dual spider design with silicon based dampening control
• M-roll surround and exponential cone geometry